Saturday, June 23, 2012

Family Reunion

So yeah I went to a family reunion today. I thought my mother was going, since it was her side of the family. So I agreed to go. This morning I found out she wasn't  going so I went alone with my siblings. It was really awkward, because I don't really know anyone on that side of the family. I mean I'm like facebook friends with them and sometimes chat with them on there, but that doesn't mean I know who is who in real life...So it was just awkward. I had fun I guess though. My older sister and me went swinging on this one swing that is like a teeter totter but a swing. You know what I mean? I'm not sure what you call them, but we were worried that it was going to break like the whole time. I mean, it was a kids swing set and we aren't exactly kids. I was also pushing one of my third cousins, I suppose that's what she is, on a swing right next to the teeter totter swing that I was on. It was rather challenging, but I managed XD
We ate, talked, did what you are supposed to do during family reunions and I sat around awkwardly for about half of it. All in all, it was a day of familyness XD

No comments:

Post a Comment