Sunday, October 21, 2012

Facebook Conversations

Yeah so I had a bunch of fun today on Facebook with one person. See I got into an argument over a swear word. I swore and then when I got reprimanded for it I went back and used the editing option Facebook now has to offer and I changed the word to not a swear word. I'm not sure if the person realized that I had done this or was just saying that butt is a swear word. I did not realize butt is a swear word if that is the case though, because butt definitely is not a swear word. Everyone uses the word butt! Here's the conversation though!






Me: That's who I want to paint my ass butt van! 

Friend: Watch your language Mildred!

Me: *changes ass to butt with Facebook's fancy "edit" option*  what you mean? XD there's nothing wrong with it ^.^

Friend: Except the not nice swear word!

Me: I see no swear word >.>

Friend: I do

Me: WHERE? D:

Friend: Between ugly and van!

Me: It says Butt between said words? 'confused that isn't a swear word!

Friend: Yes it is! It is not a good word, and you shouldn't say it

Me: Butt isn't a swear word Kaitlin <.< Everyone has a butt.....and that's what people call them in normal everyday conversations <.< don't you talk about your BUTT in normal everyday conversations? XD

Friend: No Mildred. I don't actually, and if for some reason I did, I would use words that aren't appropriate to do so

Me: what is the more appropriate word for butt? 'confused I'm so confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment