Monday, October 15, 2012

Tardis Gloves

Well my mum decided that she was okay with me using more of her royal blue yarn that she didn't want me to use of. I didn't have school today, so I spent the day (after I woke up around noon) crocheting and watching Doctor Who. I actually am not that into Doctor Who....it has a good storyline (kinda not really) but the filming is awful. The acting is okay.....it depends on the actor/actress but it isn't super good most of the time....the special effects are really not good at all....but yeah just saying. Anyway, I spent the day making the tardis gloves I was talking about. They are fingerless and I'm not really happy with them. I just modified that hat pattern that I had so it doesn't exactly look completely good. I'm debating on making little pom-poms to put on the top of the gloves to be like the light of the tardis ya know, I might try it out just to see how it looks. The letters are better on this one than on the hat because I did end up finding a needle I could use for them instead of using a crochet hook. These gloves look crappy though when compared to gloves you can find on the internet.....




No comments:

Post a Comment