Friday, October 5, 2012

The Truth

Sometimes life sucks. Never mind, life always sucks. There never is a moment in life where it doesn't suck. I mean seriously. Shouldn't we be questions WHY life sucks so much. I don't understand why it has to suck. Everything sucks. When life gives you lemons you just go with it. Well I can't just go with it. I can't go on. The stars burn, they fall too. Sometimes I wish I was a star. Stars burn, when they fall they die. Stars don't live like this. Their life can't suck as much as human life does, because seriously LIFE SUCKS. Everything is just awful. I don't understand why life is this way. Why can't we all just have a happy life? Why does life have to be so awful. Why does everyone have to put people down.
The truth is that I am tired. I am tired of life. I am tired of being put down all the time. I am tired of everyone. I am tired of people. I don't want to see another person ever again. Most of all though, I want to stop this pain. I don't want to have to experience this pain any longer. I just want it to go away. The pain of living can just be too much sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment