Saturday, October 13, 2012

Children

So I love my friends. I love them. They made my day yesterday so much brighter (yay grammar). Seriously though, we ended up acting like children and mother because two of us were arguing (playfully of course). Other than one day last year, I can't remember a time when I laughed as hard as I did yesterday because of them. Everything I was saying was being twisted to mean something just wrong and inappropriate and then our "mummy" would put us in time out....needless to say I had imaginary permanent markers in my pocket and I just happened to color all over the whole room and on the other child's face. It was so great that eventually our "mummy" left the chat because we were epic. She took her role pretty seriously too. She would make a great actress. But yeah, my friends, I love them :}
Oh and I plan on learning how to make a doctor who hat now :D IT'S GONNA BE EPIC! :} I'm not sure if I'm actually going to follow the pattern that I got or if I'm just gonna make a hat and then add on what needs to be added on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment