Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Religious Education

So today in my religious education class, we were learning about Inner Beauty. Basically all that I got from what we were talking about is that the inner beauty is what really matters and that the only way you can have inner beauty is you are ugly on the outside. Like seriously all the people were talking about how they knew someone that looked gorgeous, like drop dead gorgeous. Then when they got to know them, they would find out that the person is actually a really big douche (not the words they used because hey I was in church). There was no one that was talking that said they knew someone pretty on both the inside and outside. So yeah people, the only people that are actually nice are the not pretty looking people. Don't judge books by the cover? XD lolz

Oh did I mention that I got this all from the video we were watching? Good job "RealFaith TV" the Inner Beauty edition! Did I take away the right thing? :} Just kidding....it was a good show.....I probably just noticed something not a lot of people would notice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment