Monday, October 8, 2012

Orchestra

So I'm angry. I'm beyond pissed off. I don't even know how to describe how I feel right now. I was given THIRD CHAIR in the cello section of Orchestra. Some of you are probably like, so what who cares? Well I care. See, I'm a senior this year. It was my hope that I would be first chair this year, in fact it was my expectation. Every year it has always been the seniors get the first chairs in cello. EVERY YEAR. So come to my senior year, of course I was expecting first chair. No instead we had to do chair placement auditions, which I tried on! I tried so hard to do good. I don't give a shit that I'm not the best cello player. It is my right as a senior to have first chair. I know that I sound really selfish and all, but I feel jipped. It doesn't even matter what chair people have because we all have the same music, so I don't see why we can't just stick with the tradition of seniors getting first chair. I'm seriously considering dropping out of Orchestra at semester too. Our teacher is being a complete bitch this year. She was a heck of a lot nicer last year. Now she is always yelling at us and getting all pissy. She needs to calm the fuck down.

No comments:

Post a Comment