Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Worlds Robotics Competition.

Well. The Robotics Competition of the Worlds variety is coming up. Very soon. I have to get packed still and I have so much to do before I can go. I'm so excited to be going though, because guess what...I don't have to be that shy ass girl I am at school :D! I hate being that girl at times :\ She SUCKS BALLS! (not literally because that's not what shy girls do...at least not the shy girls that I know).
I just thought I would post something because guess what...I'm not going to be on for a while, not that it really matters because hey....look at that only 8 posts so far this month and the month is almost over! I have been rather busy with life and stuff though so I haven't had time....
I was in the pit for the musical this year so I had a lot of musical practice late nights. It was really tiring I must say. I got my picture taken with a camel though, so that's a plus!
Anyways, my laundry is done so I must be going and getting packed! Toodles for a while :}
24 days of school left.

No comments:

Post a Comment