Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bad Day

It's just one of those days I guess... I came home from musical practice in a great mood, border lining being happy even, and then I get home and it goes down the drain. We have a cat that is dying in our bathroom right now. We have only had this kitten for a couple of weeks and it's already dying. That puts one notch in the sad belt that I carry around with me, marking down how close I am to becoming overly depressed. Then again, I have a hard time not being on the depressed stage so my belt really does me no good. Anyways I decided to play the piano while waiting for the use of the kitchen so I could make supper. I admit that I was trying to annoy my brother because I wanted on the computer to do homework, but I wasn't even playing that loud.
My dad yelled at me for playing the piano. I seriously thought that he was going to hit me too...I don't understand why me playing the piano made him so angry. He also said that I was making too much noise...My music isn't noise....
Sometimes I hate my life. My world stopped you guys. It just stopped revolving now. I don't know when it's going to start revolving again....It's just one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment