Sunday, April 15, 2012

PotterMore

Pottermore is now open to the public. I am a Slytheryn and I have a cat. My wand from Ollivander's is 12.5 inches made from larch with a dragon Core. It is slightly springy too. My name on Pottermore is RuneStorm13543 if anybody wants to add me. I found it really dumb that I couldn't choose my own name. I'm never going to be able to remember something that I didn't come up with!
So far I have finished year 1, well book 1 that is, and I want to start book 2 but for some reason it just won't let me continue. It really annoys me. It's not like the funnest game around, but it is rather entertaining to me. That might just be because I'm a Potterhead and love reading all the facts behind the books, but maybe it's not.
I had a lot of problems understanding how to get through the first book because I didn't know what to do. Their instructions can be rather hard to follow, especially when they disappear on ya. They don't ever come back :c Anyways join Pottermore and add me as a friend XD Adios Hombres y Mujeres.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment