Friday, August 19, 2011

Wierdness

1st off----I AM BACK :) and school starts in a week :c
2nd off---I wrote a "story" while I was gone.... here it is!


Once upon a time. There was a little boy named Kydi. He loved to eat people so he wud go around and eat ppl with no thought about the damage to the environment. One day he met another victim and decided he shud play with his food for awhile. So he took his victim to the circus and had a grand time. As he was walking her home that night, he went in for a bite and suddenly a girl stood between him and his victim. Growling he tried to push her to the side but she just turned to his victim and told her to run. Keeydis got very angry and pulled out a whip. "Seriously?" the girl muttered and knocked it to the ground. "Pick on someone your own strength next time Keeydis and i wont be back" she whispered before disappearing after his victim. Now Keeydis didnt want to give up his victim so he went after them. The girl appeared next to him as he chased his victim and she grabbed his elbow and
 pulled him to a stop. "I said leave her alone did i not?" she glared at him angrily.
"whats it to you?" Keeydis hissed, eyes focused on his victim. "and who the hell are you?"  The girl smiled, "Shes my sister and responsibility. You dont think i wud let u eat her do ya? Now i want you to just leave this town before I turn you in." She acted very serious as she said it and then made to leave again. Keeydis grabbed her hand tho and pulled her clore to him. "Humans cant do anything to me. And whats keeping me from eating you? I can eat you and then go after your sister!" "Bring it" she grinned instead of answering his question, and stole a kiss from him before running off again. Keeydis was frozen in shock and didnt see where she went so he went for the girls sister and the girl instantly appeared at his side with a pout. "You dont wanna play with me?" The girl looked confused and then angry. "I wasnt going to really turn you in. but if you dont leave my sister alone the council will hear about it. and they have a soft spot for her!" Keeydis reeled back
 in terror and fled the scene, leaving the girl smirking after him. "Hey sis! You shouldnt play with your next victim like that!" Keeydis almost victim laughed. "Well he shouldnt threaten me, Lainey. Why did you let him anywhere near you! The council could find out and all will be lost." "dont think i didnt see you steal that kiss meirydear. You like him!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment