Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3 of Roadtrip out east

Okay so on day 3 of the road trip.....we went to the titanic museum and Ripley's aquarium. I survived the titanic....my siblings didn't....my mum did.....At the aquarium you cud pet crabs...I didn't want to get crabs though so I didn't pet them :D

Jellyfish!!!!!!!!!!! :)

These sea horses tied themselves together :)

Random waterfall at the aquarium

Jellyfish! which reminds me of the Julian Smith Jellyfish Video

Random fishies...we were on a conveyor belt and went through the aquarium like that....

Catfish? I think.....you can see my mum and lil sister in the reflection....

I can't remember what these are....but they didn't look real.

until I walked around and saw this guys face...he was moving actually

SHARK!

Sworded SHARK RUN!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Yes I have a problem with using a huge amount of pictures at times.....even though they aren't the best pictures out there....This is the only titanic picture that I have though because they refused to let us take pictures in the museum because of the artifacts and all. I also had to have my phone turned off the whole time because of their security system....It was a pretty kool museum though.

Left to Right: Quincy (my lil sister), Mildred (ME!), Charles (my lil photoshy brother)

Also...at the titanic museum...we got huge lollipops :D I love lollipops personally so I was THRILLED that I got a huge super colorful lollipop.
This is my lollipop...I ate it in a day :D can you say cavities? :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment