Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School

Well....today.....was.....my.....first.....day.....of.....my....junior.....year.....in....high.....school....

Can't I drop out of school now? :D hahahahahahaha it was awful! I'm ready to quit...then again I didn't go in with a very good attitude for school anyways because I was already ready for school to be over with. The only thing that I enjoyed was seeing all my friends again. The rest is something that I didn't really care about. What can I say? I don't like school....plus I'm having a really hard time putting my loud self away and bringing out the quiet me....its awful because I know that I need to be quiet and not talk...and yet I want to keep talking....I know better though. I know that I will just get bullied more if I talk so I can't talk. That's just how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment