Friday, August 19, 2011

Up up and away

So I had my first plane ride on the 5th and it wasn't exactly fun but wasn't that bad. I slept pretty much the whole time. We didn't have any problems with making our connection and getting to New Hampshire without a glitch. We even managed to not lose our luggage.

Before being seated.

We are eating in an old jail cell.
So we are going to skip to the 7th. My birthday :) All I did that day was puzzles with my godmother and grandma while we waited for people to flock home. Then we went to a jail house for supper. It's a restaurant chain called Margarita's.

The land in the distance is New York. This is Gnomeo

:) Ben and Jerry's factory

Flavor Graveyard! Godparents being zombies

Gnomeo wants in on this!

The day after my birthday, so the 8th, we went to Ben and Jerry's and had a factory tour. While we were taking this tour (which we couldn't take pictures of) we got to witness an ice cream backup where a lot of ice cream ended up on the floor so they had to throw it all away. I also learned that Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream got famous because when they were going around the USA their van blew up, getting them a place in the newspaper. So that's your history lesson of the day. After Ben and Jerry's we drove up to some town by the lake like body of water separating Vermont from New York and ate at a little restaurant. That is where the picture of Gnomeo with New York was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment