Thursday, August 4, 2011

Letter to Heaven

Dear Jake,
Happy 17th birthday kid. I miss you so much and knowing that you are up there instead of being down here for your 17th birthday makes me really sad. I wish you were here now, happy and breathing. Mostly just the breathing part, but then again if you were here I would want you to be happy also. I'm still working on the whole coping thing and other than this last week I'm getting better at coping with the fact that you are gone now. Actually, I'm lying...I'm not getting any better at coping with you not being there anymore. When I'm in large crowds of people sometimes I swear that I see you there, but then when I can see the person better I see that it isn't you and my heart breaks all over again.
I know that I wasn't really a close friend and that I didn't know you very well or anything, but you still affected me when you left. Heck you affected me when you were still around too hun, chemistry class was a lot funner with you there.
Have fun in heaven today on your birthday and don't party too hard :) would hate for you to get too tired to enjoy your birthday.
Sincerly,
the lost child
Mildred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment