Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm awake I'm awake I'm awake

Soooooooooooo tireddddddddddddddddd....well I'm up 30minutes later than I had planned to be up? My little sister went through the trouble of waking me up at 1am so I was really not looking forward to waking up this early. Now I have to take a shower cause I'm all gross from walking home yesterday and I didn't find the time to yesterday since I was so tired after that walk. 6 miles really took a lot out of me cause I'm not used to walking it anymore! I will be since Paul is in cross country and I don't like to wait around school for an extra 2 hours. Just wait though...I'm gonna have to start doing that because HEY I'm in the hard classes this year for school and will probably have to get a lot of help with em....Oh well though, I would have something to do during school then....

After school my family is taking my older sister to college and won't be home til either late friday night or saturday sometime. I can't wait to get out of school for this....

No comments:

Post a Comment