Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ode to Early Bird PE

Well tmro is officailly marks the first day of early bird pe...I have to wake up at around 5:30-6'oclock in the morning and leave the house by 7. I'm only getting up at that time so that when my older sister leaves (which we take her to college on friday/tmro) I will be able to get up at that time to do the chores that I normally don't do. I'm going to be so tired tmro since I'm already really tired now and I got a semi decent night of sleep.

So yesterday I got all the walking that I needed for that day in when I followed my mother around at a cross country meet. We went back and forth between certain spots to cheer all the runners on and take pictures. I was the name giver, but it being the first meet of the year I haven't gotten everyone's names down yet so I'm still learning them. Oh and then we found out at the end that the person that we had thought was Kevin but then thought was Matt wasn't either one of those people! We did get his last name right at least :) and Kevin should get his butt back in cross country so we don't make that mistake next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment