Monday, August 22, 2011

Last day of freedom

Well...school starts tomorrow, which I'm not pleased about. I wish summer would just go on forever and I wouldn't have to go back to school. I'm really not looking forward to going to school. So in the last week, I have had some fun with my friends, finally getting to see them again. :)
Last tuesday I went and saw Super 8 with Maddy, Ellen, and Mariah.
Then on Wednesday I went and chilled at the park all by myself all day and drew pictures when I started to get motion sickness from the swings (which greatly sucks). I drew some awesauce pictures though :D Oh! and at some point in time this week I started to use the word awesauce instead of awesome because it is just so awesauce.
On Thursday I was going to finally get to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
But then I was invited to hang out with my friends, Dylan, Ellen, Naea, Cody, lil bro Paul, and the person I hate, Ben, so I went there instead and had a great time...until the end when the person I hate (who is like a little brother to me) decided to slap my ass. He's so dead...

Today I might be finally going to see the movie that I so want to see, Mr. Poppers Penguins. I really really want to see it and have wanted to since the beginning of the summer. Kind of like I really want to see the Winnie the Pooh Bear movie :)


I haven't a clue if that's the actual trailer for the new winnie the pooh movie :D

Tomorrow while I'm in school my older sister (who we are taking to college on friday) is going to be picking my dad up from the airport, which reminds me I have this huge rant of how stupid strikes are that I need to get out of me pretty soon. But hey, the strike is over and my dad is coming home now :D


No comments:

Post a Comment