Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sh*t _______________Say

So today I was introduced to the trend "Shit ______ Say" I can't help but share my favorite of them. I'm a clarinet player so I really liked this one because I have said some of these. Granted I have also said that I hate breathing and that I don't do 16 notes. I say a lot of stuff when it comes to Clarinets...I also don't practice so I am not exactly an expert clarinet player. I'm jealous of people that  can afford a good clarinet though...and just saying....I HAVE A WOOD CLARINET...they are better than the plastic ones ^.^ Also...this guy is kinda cute...just thought I should inform you of something that you would probably figure out yourself, unless you aren't me and then you might not have the same thought as I have....

No comments:

Post a Comment