Sunday, March 18, 2012

Palisades Kelper State Park

Went on a walk at Palisades today. It was really nice out. I guess we are skipping spring and going straight to summer? That's what it felt like today. My whole family went there (no dogs though because we went to lunch first). We sort of stayed on the trail as we walked and we sort of made our own shortcuts. Though I think the deer helped us make these shortcuts. We didn't do it all on our own. I didn't take very many pictures, because it was so freaking fun and I didn't feel like it. I might be the photographer, but I like to just enjoy stuff sometimes without worrying about breaking my camera. I would've broken it too if I kept taking it out. We were not on the trail enough to take a lot of pictures. We walked across this log that had a good drop from it in a valley dip. As my dad was climbing off it he slipped and one leg went out from under him while the other stayed. He says he does not bend that way. It was really really funny.
Then my older sister had to go back to college so that's what went down today. Here has a few of the pictures that I took today though!



No comments:

Post a Comment