Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dream for the Soul

Once upon a time there was a girl who had a twin brother. They both went to the same school together and were really close. At school they almost never separated. One day the school guard had to get the girl alone. An evil man wanted her.
So when the school bell rang, the guard somehow got her to go outside alone. No one saw her go to her car and get something and then head back towards the school. As she was about to go inside her twin brother screams at her to run (he is nowhere around but she knows its him) It's too late though. The guard grabs her with no witnesses around and takes her to the school basement. She is tied to a chair to wait for the evil guy to come
its very scary to her because the girl knew how evil the evil guy was and knew she wouldn't make it out alive
The End

Yeah...I just thought I would share my dream from the other night since it is so interesting. My dreams are really bad I must say. They go from bad to worse then back to bad. I just don't seem to ever have any good dreams anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment