Thursday, March 15, 2012

Aardvarks

I like Aardvarks. They are cute. I thought I would share a few pictures with you, and maybe even some info too!


Nah, I'm too lazy to find info on Aardvarks. I just wanted to post something with pretty pictures and my friend was talking about how ugly bats were and somehow Aardvarks came into the picture. This made me think of Arthur the Aardvark, you know from that little kids show? I love love love love love that show, even though some people would say I'm too old to be watching it now. I don't think it's possible to out grow kids shows. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why. It's because they are AWESAUCE. :) and maybe because they teach lessons even when you don't realize it? but that probably isn't the reason.


Someday I'm sure I will regret not actually watching the videos before posting them. I watch them after I post them, sometimes. Though most of the time I have already watched them before and am just looking for the right one. I don't always find the right one though....

No comments:

Post a Comment