Thursday, March 22, 2012

Envelope Licking

So today in robotics, we were addressing envelopes. We have to raise a $2,000 for my schools robotics teams to go to worlds this year, which both teams qualified to go to. So we address our beautiful envelopes in beautiful handwriting, I as writing too big and kept running into the stamps but it was still beautiful. Then we stuffed the envelopes with our beautiful letters. Ruj had to go cut up the third of a paper that we also stuffed into the envelopes in case they actually wanted to donate money to our club. So now think about this, we have about 160 envelopes that need to be licked and are too lazy to walk down the hall and get a paper towel or sponge to do it for us, what do we do? I started to just pass the envelopes out to everyone that was in the robotics room. Some of the people refused to,  but mostly everyone took some and started licking. It took less than 5 minutes, but gosh the facial expressions of everyone were so hilarious. I just kept handing them out to people when they got low. I didn't really lick any of them, which I am proud of because I can't stand envelope taste. That's what I did in robotics today ^.^ I made people make really funny faces!







NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment