Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Story....Like A Lunatic.

    • On Thursday night...a friend asked me what my signature was about on my phone. Well the story of that is really long, mostly because she and I just started talking to each other so she didn't know what happened over the summer. Even though I know I have probably posted all this on here before, I'm going to post the story that took me an hour to text to her. These are the exact words from the story I told her so don't complain about my language and spelling skills, I was trying to text as fast as possible because I was tired and such.....oh and my signature is ~LikeALunatic~



      So there once was a boy named trevor. he was rather buttugly. but thn i actualy met him and changed my mind. he wuz realy ugly. he wuz handsome.
    • Well after the first meeting. we started txting ALOT. i wud be up most of the nite talking to him and he me. we wud talk about everything...
    • So we went to the playground one day. with my lil sis and older rental sister. we ended up going to ma house and having a bonfire.
    • After he left. he almost immediately started texting me again. and asked if i wanted to go to the movies with him tht very nite. i was all ready
    • When weather forced us to cancel. so we went the nxt day instead. we saw pirates of the carribean 4. we took 2 otherz along cuz it wuz awkward.
    • then he took me home. and a few days later i left on a trip for 10days. the whole time we texted each other. my aunt could tell when i was
    • Txting him. apparently my whole face would light up. whenever he said he wuz bored i told him to go dance in the rain like a lunatic. or go run
    • Around walmart like a lunatic. always like a lunatic. while i wuz gone i kept a drawing journal of all tht i saw to give to him when i got bak.
    • I also told him all the places he shud visit on a road trip. on his road trip i asked if i cud go and he said yes. i told him he cud just ditch
    • Me in montana. he said he wudnt ditch me tho anyways i shud say tht rite b4 i left he had got me in trouble. the movie went late. and i broke
    • Curfew. he said he wud make it up to me when i got bak with dinner and a movie. and we wudnt miss my curfew tht time. well when i got back...
    • He cudnt wait to see me. but he had to work and didnt get to see me. a couple days went by and hell broke lose...his friend got ahold of my r
    • Rental sisterz number from trevor...and she wuznt happy bout it. she told him to go to the playground the they wud fite. trevorz friend tht is.
    • Well his idiot friends were smoking when they arrived. no fite happened. they just stood there awkwardly and thn left. but my mum found out tht
    • They were smoking and said i shudnt hang out with trevor cuz of tht. i knew trevor didnt smoke. he wuz the goody goody of his friends.
    • I made the mistake of being mean to him the day after and told him wut my mum said. i wuznt happy with her. he wuznt having a good day.
    • Bcuz of the drama at the park alot of ppl were mad at him. and he wuz hiding at his cousins. i wuz at my grandmas. well he just agreed with my
    • Mum! he didnt want to get me in trouble. so he said we shud stop talking to each other. at some point he also said tht he wuz gona ask if i
    • Wanted to go to the movies tht day to see popperz penguins. well i didnt want to accept tht we shudnt talk anymore. i shudnt be allowed to talk
    • When im angry... i said sum mean sht. he did too. eventually he just stopped talking and i realized i had gone too far. well it wuz too late to
    • Take it bak. so i said i wuz sorry. and tried to explain y i had been so mean. my mum had just given me a reason. in reality i saw myself getting
    • Attached to him. and i freaked out. i cant get attached ill get hurt. were my thoughts. so i made an escape in the worse possible way.
    • It didnt end tht day tho. i didnt want to stop our convos. they had made me so happy...i kept trying to fix it...but i tried too hard ig. i have
    • Nvr learned when enuf was enuf. and one day. his friend cameron (the one who almost fought my rental sista) took trevorz fone. we exchanged
    • A few choice words. him swearing every other word. me questioning his manlyhood bcuz he felt the need to talk like tht. in the end he just told
    • Me to leave him and trevor alone. tho a whole lot meaner. oh wait i forgot. the convo started when cameroon took trevorz fone and asked if i
    • Wanted to bang. and trevor was with him through the whole convo...well i changed my sigy around tht time. to what it is now. i have it as a
    • Reminder of what an idiot i am and how words can do so much damage. i have it there to remind me tht i mite like a guy but hes gona hurt me. trev
    • Proved tht to me...and this skool yr when i asked him a very important question and didnt know who to turn to...well he ignored me. one of his
    • Friends called me and asked who i wuz. trevor doesnt even have my number anymore(tho i dont have his in ma fone either...). when i asked him tht
    • Question tho. it hurt to find out he didnt care. it wuz important...it really did hurt. so its not time for a new sigy yet. i havent got the
    • Reminder completely down yet...and tht is the story of my sigy. i still have the drawing journal. the pictures of it are even up on fb...the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment