Friday, January 20, 2012

BONES

I've been watching BONES for quite sometime. I started watching at the beginning of the week with Season 1 and now I am about halfway through season 2. I obviously have no life. I just like to start a tv show and finish it all at the same time. So of course I'm going to keep watching it for as long as possible. Then again, I also have to watch as much as possible, since mom says that we are putting Netflix on hold when this month ends. Hopefully I can get as many of the episodes in as possible. My mom refuses to add Angel to our queue, otherwise I would be watching that instead. Oh well though, I guess I will just be watching BONES :) It's a good show. There's dead bodies ^.^


Oh and the whole dead bodies is a reference to a robotics conversation. Only good tv shows have dead people according to me....except that doesn't work out because Wildfire doesn't have dead bodies and I liked that show a whole lot. Oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment