Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Star Wars Conversation on Facebook Takes a Bad Turn XD

  • Ethan‎*Leia Organa Skywalker Solo.
    She married Solo, so that'd be her last name.
    She didn't marry her brother; but she probably thought about it.

    I mean the whole "I knew I was your sister the entire time Luke, but that didnt stop me from making out with you" thing is kinda weird..

  • Jon  It's either way*
  • Mildred Saffire Demonninja ‎*rolls eyes* i am always confused with yall >.>

  • Ethan  Doesn't change the fact that it's borderline creepy.

    It's like going to a family reunion and finding out one of the cousins there has the hots for you. Except this is worse, because it's your sister. And she's making out with you. But you don't know she's your sister, but she does and she doesn't want to tell you.

  • Ethan  Which reminds me...Mildred: Your my sister. And i've always known that.

  • Jon  Donnie and Marie Osman?..

  • Mildred Saffire Demonninja <.<
    >.>
    so you know this and you're gonna make out with me? but I don't know that your my sister and you aren't going to tell me? XD
    I don't think we should think of it in modern day senses....just a thought.....

  • Jon Fine, I'll make out with you >.>

  • Mildred Saffire Demonninja Ewww guy cooties >.>
    <.<
  • Jon  You wish

  • Jon That's what we call herpes

  • Mildred Saffire Demonninja WAIT! does that mean JJ is my sister too? D: hahahaha

  • Ethan  Wait...how should we think of it?
  • Ethan  No, he's just horny.

  • Jon  This is tre

  • Jon  true*
  • Mildred Saffire Demonninja we should think of it without modern day examples is what I meant XD
    and I see I see.....still GUY COOTIES IS IKKY XD

  • Ethan  Well...if you think of it in Modern Missoura senses, it's perfectly fine.

    I know, i gots me famly down there.

  • Ethan ‎*Missouri/Misery

  • Ethan ‎*Missoura

  • Mildred Saffire Demonninja very true very true....but I ain't down there at the moment so I'm not thinking that way? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment