Friday, January 13, 2012

Brothers....

I love my brothers. I really do, but they are getting to be a handful. They are 15 and 14 for gods sake. I wish they would act like it. My brothers have these awful tempers. They just break out into fights all the time. Over Christmas break my youngest brother got into a fight with my mom. He slapped her. It just went downhill like crazy from there. My mom looked into Catholic Private Schools for them now.
Today I was sitting upstairs just chilling with my brothers, watching the oldest play a game on the computer. We were eating popcorn and having fun. I went downstairs for just a few minutes and next thing I know I have to go running upstairs to break up their fight. I'm not that strong. I can't stop them when it's just me. There has to be at least two people trying to break up the fight. There isn't normally though.
Then after I got them apart, my oldest brother just went and drove off. He doesn't have a license. He has his school permit. He can't drive anywhere....
I don't want my brothers to be sent away. I don't want to lose them, but something has to be done about their tempers. It's getting bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment