Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I had a dream!

I had a dream....where I could talk to death....and death was a girl. Death and me were best friends and always talking when she was around that is. One day she was stalking this kid in my grade around and I got rather worried. I told her that she couldn't take a kid from my grade because he was so young still. She told me that she wasn't taking him on purpose, but soon enough he would commit suicide. Then the dream switched to me going to a movie with this awesome kid. ^.^ I can't really explain the movie dream though. It was rather strange. My ex-friend was there and did something that pissed me off and wouldn't talk to me and was trying to to get in a friend's pants or something. I'm not really sure, but that part of the dream was really weird. But then in the middle of that dream the movie person came and noticed that we didn't have our arm slips on to say we were allowed in the movie. Well actually, I'm the only one that didn't have the arm slip, so I had to leave. Awesome kid was going to come with me, but I didn't want to ruin the movie for him so I told him to stay, plus ex-friend got kicked out too and his date wasn't going with him. Then I saw the kid from my first dream again and started to just hang out with him and didn't want to leave him allow with Death for a minute in case he did commit suicide. Ex-friend and me got into a fight though.....and then I woke up....
I really liked this dream for some reason.....but I don't approve of Mr.Ex.Friend popping up all the time...I'm supposed to be forgetting about him! :c

No comments:

Post a Comment