Saturday, July 30, 2011

2 hour lunch. begining the Roadtrip with a bang

So on my road trip's first day, I went and had a two hour lunch with some of my favorite people and I met a new person that I had been talking with on facebook for awhile. Mr. E, Mrz. Lemon, Boba, and the new lady (wifeytannerlady) were the people that I had lunch with. We had a great time at the chinese restraunt that we had decided to eat at. I couldn't actually eat anything really because my mouth was still in the whole healing phrase, but it was fun to just be able to sit and talk with some of my friends that I hadn't seen in months.
This is Mrz Lemon (guy with sunglasses) and Boba.

Mrz. Lemon with my traveling companion

Mr. E and his fiance WifeyTannerLady who is holding my awesome Puss 'n Boots

Mr. E and WifeyTannerLady. Didn't get many pictures of my favorite wife of Mr. E's because I was sitting nxt to her.

My favorite picture of WifeyTannerLady

Mr. E with his puss 'n boots face.

No comments:

Post a Comment