Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beach Day

Well...today was a beach day :D :D :D :D and tho it probably wasn't the smartest thing for me what with there being stitches still in my mouth...I went and got a shit load of lake water in my mouth and I'm proud of it. :P I love beach days. We went and swam around for a couple of hours and then hit DQ. and of course we didn't miss the opportunity to gossip. I mean who wouldn't want to know that someone that is only a sophomore in high school is pregnant and there is 4 potential fathers of that baby? oh and that one of your friends overdosed and is in the hospital....that's actually something I would have loved to not know....loved to not have happen....but yeah I can't stop it from happening. Hopefully he gets better soon :} and I mean soon because everyone has suffered enough I think.....enough with the whole people dying or getting severely hurt....it's getting old now a days.


On a better note....Friday is getting closer....Almost time to go see my favorite Kewaneeians and head to North Carolina :D

No comments:

Post a Comment