Monday, July 11, 2011

Fair Week

Fair is finally over after today, though I'm not going to the fairgrounds today. It has been an exhausting fair week. On the first day of fair it was really hot and humid out and I did not get enough water. That was the day I got bitched out so I was in a rather bad mood by then because of the water. Being bitched out did make my day though. I was outside all day that day though so it didn't last very long. Well I guess we did take a break and go and chat up some guys that work at Walmart in their nice air conditioned building.
Then the next day (Thursday) we had the chicken show and we had to take sheep for sheep weigh in. I was there again all day. This time I had enough water though because it wasn't as hot out and I didn't do much. I was ready to fall asleep on the bleachers though. I had to help my little sister with her sheep though and ended up being forced to watch the sheep while they were tied up since my siblings had to be in the chicken barn. I have a problem with sheep you know....I was completely exhausted when I got home and fell right asleep. The next day my parents couldn't get me to wake up so I didn't go to the sheep show.
I didn't have to go back out to fair until Sunday though. So I got caught up on my missing sleep hours. Then Sunday I went out to the fairgrounds and died of exhaustion again. It was the dog show and I posted for them. I was pretty much fighting with this one girl over who got to post because she was taking so long and she hadn't told anybody she wanted to post for her mother (one of the horrible judges). Well I found it hilarious, mostly just because she kept losing her seat in the bleachers and would stand there glaring at the people sitting in her spot. She was taking FOREVER to get up there though. We could have been through the dogs even quicker if she hadn't taken so long. I wasn't allowed to make her cry though, so I just stood like I was ready to go into the ring and she got out there so much faster after that. I went home in the middle of Sunday and fell asleep instantly I was so tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment