Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bad Teacher plus Circle of Ash

Today...errr yesterday....I went and saw the movie Bad Teacher with my friends. We of course missed the showing we wanted to go to so we hung out at target first....
 LIGHTSABERS!
 Ellen is the evil one! defeatttttt her! :)
 Found the perfect pillow for a pillow fight.....
 So of course we didn't mind getting them in our faces.
 Maddy showing off her snake skin shoes.

We had a bunch of fun there before we went and saw the boob movie (she just teaches to get a boob job).
Then after that movie we of course went back to my house and I got a text inviting me to the Circle of Ash (haunted place with zombies). The zombies of course meant I had to go...so I went and drug Ellen along with me. Maddy didn't want to go and she had the whole car not starting dealio to work with while we were gone.
My first haunted house like thing and it wasn't even scary....I was rather disappointed. It was hilarious listening/watching my friends though. They were freaking out. All in all that was one way to spend my friday that had started out very very boring :D

No comments:

Post a Comment