Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tragic Death

Well. I officailly can't wait until Friday when I am heading to NC on my roadtrip with my family. My dad is pissed off right now because last night something got in and killed all of our egg layers. No more eggs for us this year I guess. I don't understand why he felt the need to come downstairs to my room at 6 in the morning just to yell at my little sister because they were dead. It wasn't her fault and he needs to learn to get his temper under control. So now I get to help clean the house all day in hopes that my father won't be super mad when he gets home if it is clean. *sigh* Anger management needed here!
Oh but in about 4 hours I get to go to the beach with some friends. Four hours to get everything cleaned so I can go....please yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment