Thursday, July 7, 2011

Is Distance the Key? The Key is Distance?

Well...I don't know what's wrong with me, but when I got a text from someone that has been ignoring me for like ever now (as in a couple of hours) I couldn't help but question who it was. I mean wouldn't you if they were calling you babe and baby and asking you if you wanna fuck? Turns out I'm talking to a brain dead person (not literally but that is his nickname now). So I'm not exactly in the greatest mood when he started to text me so other than making me confused I wasn't very happy with brain dead person and requested to talk to him. After 500 hours of trying to convince pplz to let me talk to brain dead (my sister and rental sister really really didn't want me to since rental sister almost got into a fight with him already and my sister thinks he is a horrible person)...I asked brain dead about his insecurity...I mean he had to be if he was pretending to be someone he obviously isn't just to get sex right? Well he didn't like that line of questioning and started to cuss every other word...so Brain Dead child made my day because of that. :D I have problems.

What's even horribler (yes I said horribler), is that Brain Dead (while swearing da hell outta me) was talking very sensible (even though he was swearing) and I can't help but listen to him...plus the fact that I don't really want to get in a fight with him (though he had better watch his back because I am capable of fighting and even though he completely made my day he still is in danger of getting his ass whooped).

Anyways....So my problem is....I'm being a complete bitch to people that I like because I want to keep them as far away from me as possible so I don't get hurt. I'm afraid of being hurt...that's what one of my friends told me was my issue at least and I'm thinking that is so true. I don't want to get hurt so I don't even wanna be close to anyone that I might get hurt from. Actually my mind is really unstable now anyways so I would end up hurting them or something. I don't know what's going on in my mind and it's driving me insane because I can't seem to control my own mind or anything... Who would've thunk....what's wrong with me

No comments:

Post a Comment