Saturday, December 1, 2012

Psych Video

Complaint: I did everything except editing and the social norm
Complaint: It was awful
Complaint: I basically got sick from laughter during the filming
Complaint: I almost died of frustration during the filming

So we made a Psych Video about Socialization in Harry Potter's life....the video did not go well at all. I know it didn't go the way that I had pictured it at least because I am not the most organized person I guess. I mean I had it all planned out in my head and it would have been great. But then I had people who didn't really want to do it. They just were there because they had to be for the filming. They hadn't looked at the script before hand either. You would think they would at least have decided what parts they wanted to be by then. They hadn't. Also I had to film it all in my basement, which was very very messy so that was a fun time.....
Anyway it didn't end well and the video was just awful XD I doubt we got a very good grade on it...I hate making videos for school for a reason, I'm not good at it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment