Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

So for Christmas Eve I went to my grandma's house to have Christmas there. I was surprised that we got to go so early this year, normally we have to wait until after Christmas to go visit her. Anyway so we had a blast. See she has this puppy there that we got to play with and it was great. So then after that we got to open presents. We got to open presents before we ate because we had to wait for the pie to get done with cooking and stuff.
For Christmas this year I gave my grandma this whistle thing from when I was in Guatemala. She seemed to like it. ^.^
Then I got a lottery scratch card! :D I didn't win anything sadly, but it wasn't like I could win anything since I'm not old enough. My parents would be the winners if anything, not I. I also got a new camera and a camera starter kit thing. The SD card that came with it didn't work so I didn't know if the camera actually worked until I got home. Faulty SD cards are no fun. Anyway, so I got a body pillow too, which I have been wanting for college so I'm thrilled about that. ^.^
After we opened presents we ate lunch. We had this great roast with potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, fruit salad, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I have a great memory..... While we were eating my aunt showed up with her hubby and they hung out with us for awhile. They didn't open their presents from my family, since they are going back to my grandma's house tomorrow, but we got to open presents from them. My aunt loves shopping for girls and she doesn't have any, so we get pretty spoiled by her ;P
She got me two shirts, which are cute, a cute dress that I've been told I'm wearing to church tomorrow, and some classy looking skinny jeans. And by classy, I mean they are black and purple and look like that finger nail polish that is crackle stuff ya know? They are pretty great looking :}
Then my siblings and I played Stupid, the card game, it was hilarious. My brother was cheating the whole time, and I was on his team. We managed to lose by at least 40 points. My dad told us in the middle of the game that we had to talk in anything but English, well my older sister and I started talking in Spanish while my brother spoke spanglish in a funny accent. It was hilarious, just great.
After our game we hung out in the living room for awhile and then went home.
Now we are having a Veggie Tales marathon ;P Great stuff that.

No comments:

Post a Comment