Friday, December 21, 2012

Favorite Pickup Lines

Not that anyone ever uses pickup lines on me, but I suddenly had the urge to look up the best and funniest pickup lines today, so here are my favorite of them....and yes there are a lot because hey Pickup lines make me happy cause they are ridiculous.


  1. Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You’ve got fine written all over you.
  2. Baby, somebody better call God, cause he's missing an angel!
  3. Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print.
  4. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? 
  5. Can I get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
  6. Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
  7. Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
  8. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  9. Hi, the  voices in my head told me to come over and talk to me.
  10. Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.
  11. Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
  12. Life without you would be like a broken pencil....pointless.
  13. You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
  14. The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  15. Do you have a band aid? I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
  16. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  17. Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  18. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
  19. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
  20. If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous. 
  21. Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
  22. Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
  23. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
  24. I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true.
  25. Baby you're like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
  26. Are you an alien? because you just abducted my heart.
  27. If beauty were time, you'd be an eternity.
  28. I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
  29. Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?
  30. If looks could kill, you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
  31. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into the wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  32. You must be the reason for global warming because you're hot.
  33. If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable.
  34. I'm not a weather man, but you can expect more than a few inches tonight.
  35. Your face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up.
  36. Will you be my love buffet so I can lay you out on a table and take anything I want? 
  37. You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache.
  38. Your daddy must of been a drug dealer 'cause you're dope.
  39. Is your dad a terrorist? Because you're the bomb!
  40. You're like a Pringles. Once I pop you, I can't stop you!

No comments:

Post a Comment