Monday, November 26, 2012

Pandora.

Jamming on Pandora all night tonight with my Online Alarm Clock set and ready to wake me up tomorrow. Homework is surrounding me with nowhere I could possibly turn on my bed without seeing some sort of homework, unless I bury my head in my pillow. I guess it is time to bury my head so I don't have to see all the homework I am. It is after all quite an overwhelming load that I just don't want to deal with now. It's just the way it must be I suppose. Homework is overrated after all. Spanish music shall put me to sleep tonight and I shall learn by osmosis. Spanish music, Spanish book, Spanish homework. I would say I'm learning Spanish by osmosis today! :D

*no real reason for this picture other than I have a headache that is marring my judgement*
You can't even see my song list ;P
Half my Pandora list ;P
 I might only be listening to the Spanish stations....but dang do I love all of my stations ;P It's a little bit of everything, though I definitely need to put other stations on there. I don't have nearly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment