Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 6- Friday August 3

I'm back from Guatemala and Belize now so I thought I would just put my journal entries up here for yall to read about my trip. Just beware that there is about to be a heck of a lot of posts :} Also I'm legit-ally just copying my journal but adding some pictures, and my journal is written in Spanglish in some parts, so you might not understand it all ^.^

Don't remember breakfast
8 o'clock Last day of Escuela
We talked for a bit and then went perfume shopping for el chico en mi clase. We didn't find anything that time. Oh we also gave our presents to our teacher. I gave a red sock monkey and una chica de mi clase gave peanut butter. Then the chico brought cookies his madre made back in the USA. After break we went to the market. We saw all the food on display. The meat grossed them all out and I'm like "It's just on display" I didn't find it gross.
1 o'clock Lunch. Yeah We ate food!
2 o'clock Escuela again
We went to this school with all our school supplies and gave them so they could give them to the kids. Then we went and played with them for a big. Our day was cut short though because we wanted to get "home" before it rained.
We graduated back at our school. We got our diploma and everything! The everything being this really good carrot cake.
7 o'clock dinner
We had spagetti. It was good. Then we gave our sock monkeys (the ones I made) to them for a final present.
My roommate and I went to sleep at like 9 o'clockish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment