Thursday, September 8, 2011

Posting Posting Posting what is on my mind today

mwahahahaha I'm awesome at posting on a regular basis don't ya think :P I mean I meant to post yesterday...and the day before...I just didn't get around to it :P Oh well...I might get there eventually? :)
Today I had an hour and a half conversation with my older sister on the phone. Most of it was to help me with understanding my pre-calculus homework that I totally fail at learning :) I have a test tomorrow and my sister just taught me everything that I need to know for it in an hour...I think maybe I should try harder to pay attention in class?
I'm currently working on writing chapter three of my story on wattpad, and it is going to be a super long chapter because I just don't want to stop this chapter yet :)
My first early out of the school year isn't until the 21st of this month...sadness. Oh and I want to visit my older brother! :c I'm just going to post this link to a facebook page on my blog because I think that my brother would appreciate some more stalkers :) I started a page for his stalkers (he has a lot) but there isn't too terribly many that are actually liking it. My brother said he would make shirts if we got to 100 likes on his stalker page so yall should like it ^.^


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ethan-Hernandezs-Page-of-Stalkers/137432113006559

And if you don't know who my awwwww-mazing older brother is you are missing out! He is like the best older brother :) and I've never had an older brother before this year haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment