Sunday, September 11, 2011

BBW's

Well today we didn't feel like going to our church because they were having the whole parish festival thingy there so we went into Cedar Rapids to my gmas church (she wasn't there). The Haitian dancers that were at my school last week (by the way there were Haitian dancers at my school last week) were at this church and I got to see their awesauce dancing again :P I was thrilled because they are so awesome!
Then after that we went to buffalo wild wings and my brother tired the Blazin' sauce. His face went all red and his eyes start to water. Then my mum tried some of the mango hot sauce stuff and she instantly started to cough up a storm because it was HOT oh and she was having allergy problems....
And now I'm working on figuring out the whole car situation for homecoming next weekend...oh the joy....
Oh! and my mum stained my homecoming dress that she was altering for me....it's a dress my grandma made at one point and my sister altered it last year for her homecoming dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment