Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fat Cats~Friar's tale is also a reminder to watch what you wish for, and not to speak without thinking.~

The Friar's Tale, like the Reeve's Tale, seems to exist for a single purpose: the humiliation and degradation of members of a certain profession.
 The Tale begins by exposing the means by which summoners blackmail and extort persons, but does not attack the church system that allows this to happen,
For more information about The Friar's Tale...visit the website I used to find all this information!
http://www.gradesaver.com/the-canterbury-tales/study-guide/section8/

Hopefully it actually saves my grade :P hahahahaha...now if only Chemistry would be able to be saved....

and I was going to post a honey badger on here from the website "badassoftheweek" but I was unable to get my blog to accept it :c
 

No comments:

Post a Comment