Monday, September 5, 2011

Child Snatchers

So I've been writing this story for awhile now and I just posted another chapter on wattpad.com! Check out my story and get reading :D As I said on my facebook...I greatly advice reading my story because if you don't read it....this is what will happen to you....


You will...
die a very slow and painful death where you will be wake while your bones are slowly cut out of your body. Just think, blood comes pouring out of your body, but the pain doesn't stop. You will most likely go unconscious from blood lose though, so it's a good thing that you only got your legs in your bones tore painfully out. You get your legs amputated and you're put on those IV things to keep you alive. When you wake up again, you are not on any pain medicine so it really hurts and you will be asked if you want to read my story yet or not...you might say yes (I highly advice it). You might say no though, which would cause your slow and painful death to start right back where we left off, except it would be more painful...more torture...so I advice you to read my story :D
 Child Snatchers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment