Saturday, September 3, 2011

My first Hawks game

Well I'm definitely not looking forward to repeating this event again but I will have to in a couple of weeks. I think I made somewhere around $30....
So we were late to getting there because we got the wrong information, so everyone was freaking out that we weren't there on time (an hour late). My group was the first group to actually arrive there for the MV Spanish Trip Club thingy. We were the Sweet Treats peoples and we made shakes and cookies and all of that shtuff. The person didn't tell us right away that EVERYTHING was going to be inventoried at the end so if we gave the little kids a cup of ice cream we had to charge more because otherwise we would be short...
And then it was POURING rain like the whole time and they stopped the game in the middle of it because of lightening so we were there even longer! I was getting very tired by the time we were allowed to close down.
Oh and I want to mention that the whole thing wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for the number of rude people that were there...and DRUNK...just think about all those drunk drivers *shudders*
When we closed we had to clean up and then FINALLY we were allowed to depart....it was so hot in there that the first thing I did when I got home was take a shower...and then instead of sleeping like I really wanted to (and still am really wanting to) I went to my grandma's to visit with her and my family :D

No comments:

Post a Comment