Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trust Issues

One of my friends was teasing me because he's gotten it into his head that I have my first college crush, which I don't. I told him nothing would happen with it anyway because I don't do relationships. Now he's trying to get me to discuss my trust issues. I like not discussing these things! You know what just here....this is the conversation....


Him: "Ha You like him. Awh, M has her first college crush"
Me: "Nothing will come of it"
Him: "It might"
Me: "Doesn't really matter who I like or if they like me. Nothing will come of it"
Him: "Why? Here's a for instance, you like E and E likes you. Would something come of it? If you both liked each other?"
Me: "Nothing could come of it no"
Me: "I don't do relationships...."
Him: "Why?"
Me: "Trust Issues"
Him: "Why?"
Me: "I don't know"
Him: "Don't think of me as J or anyone you've known for awhile. Think of me as your therapist"
Me: "I'm not thinking of you as my therapist. The last one I hated"
Him: "Why do you have trust issues? Is it with just males? Or just females? Or in general?"
Me: "I just have trust issues in general"
Him: "Why?"
Me: "I don't know. I just have for a while now?"
Him: "Having trust issues means your trust has been broken more than once in the past whether it be by your family, a close friend, maybe yourself even?"
Me: "You sound like you just googled it"
Him" No I know a lot about this psych crap. Went to therapy did wonders for me"
Me: "lucky you. Therapy didn't do crap for me."
Him: "I know why, you didn't open up You didn't have a break through. You want to be helped.
Me: "Nope I didn't. I only saw her twice."
Him: "You do. You will want a relationship and love being in love and being in a relationship and love your partner."
Me: "I'm not at the point where I want a relationship yet?"
Him: "But you will get there easier if you can get to the root of your trust issues. Trust issues also come from abuse."
Him: "I doubt you were abused"
Me: "You never know"
Him: "Were you?"
Me: "Trust issues remember. I don't open up."


And it goes on from there with him trying to guess who abused me and how. Then he keeps telling me to open up because I refuse to tell him these things. And eventually he starts asking me questions about if I cry and stuff like that. I don't want to talk about this stuff with anyone and yet he's being pushy about it. I wish I hadn't brought this up at all. I always bring stuff up that I shouldn't! I need my filter fixed. This is why I can't have nice things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment