Sunday, September 29, 2013

Christian pickup lines are the best....Here's a few ;P

"Look, you're nearly 22. Most christians are 3 years into marriage by now... just settle for me."
"You put the “stud” in bible study."
“I’m no Joseph, maybe you can help me interpreting the dreams I’ve been having about you?”
"Want to practice speaking in tongues with me?”
“I’m usually not very prophetic, but I can see us together.”

"What’s your name and number so I can add you to my “prayer” list?"
"Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives... Because he never met you."




"For you I would slay two Goliaths."
"You float my ark."
"I believe one of my ribs belongs to you."

"I’m glad Adam gave up a rib for you."
"I just don't feel called to celibacy."

"
How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?"
"I would part the Red sea to get to you."
"You are hotter than the apostles at Pentacost."
"
You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you."

No comments:

Post a Comment