Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mental Breakdown Week

I was pushed off the cliff on Sunday when one of my friends needed my help again. My stress, anxiety, and worry levels have sky rocketed. I've been on edge since Sunday, unable to really do anything. I feel like everything is falling apart on me as it always seems to do. This is why I can't have nice things, as someone who I don't know what he is to me told me. I always ruin everything. I wish I could stop this mental breakdown before it officially happened. I am doing my mini-mental breakdowns right now, all week I have been having them. I don't want to be here when the big one hits. I'm hoping I can fend it off until I get home next weekend, but that is still two weeks away and I don't think I'm going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment