Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mood Killers

Lalala I have been at college for oh four weeks now. I've been doing great. I only get depressed for short periods of time and I only had one week where I just wanted to go home and get my meds. I'm glad I didn't bring my meds here. I don't want to have to depend on them forever. Sure I have lovely anxiety attacks every once in a while (like every time I go to lunch), but that is okay with me. I can deal with anxiety attacks as long as they aren't making me super sick like last time. I learned on my own how to deal with my anxiety attacks, I think I can handle being without my meds while I'm here.
But anyhoo, my mood is going down hill right now. It really sucks. There are two people just sitting around me doing homework right now and I'm just sitting here with nothing to do because I am bored of working on my homework. I just want to walk somewhere and be alone but at the same time I don't really have anywhere to go. That's the problem with being here in a new place. I don't actually feel safe at night here. Like in Lisbon I somewhat felt safe. I knew people around me. But here I'm basically a foreigner in a vast wooded dangerous area. I don't have a safe spot here. In Lisbon my safe spot was always the park. I knew that no matter what happened at home I would have somewhere to go if I needed to leave, but here I'm lost. I don't have my safe spot to run to when I need to get away. I just have my room which isn't a safe spot for me. So yeah my mood goes down hill and I don't know how much longer it will last like this. It's depressing really, which is funny because that's where my mood is headed. I feel bipolar sometimes but I can't be because my mood changes too quickly for that. Mood Killers in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment