Monday, September 30, 2013

Importance of Rain

Since I just wrote about the importance of nighttime walks, I feel the need to also point out that rain is just as important.

Rain does basically the exact same thing. Rain doesn't go around you. It doesn't avoid you. It wants to touch you and kiss your skin as it falls from heaven. It is like your ancestors sending down their love to you and letting you know that everything is going to be okay. It is their way of giving you a hug and all that crap.

But yeah rain is just as important as nighttime walks and if you want to know the actual reasons I think this just change nighttime walks to rain in the last post and it will tell you all that you need to know. Except I'm not scared to walk in the rain. Though driving in the rain is scary shit. But walking in the rain is peaceful and not scary unless at nighttime when it is scary.

(I'm going on my nighttime walk right now so I just wanted to get this out before I was off)

No comments:

Post a Comment