Sunday, November 25, 2012

Authors' Endorser

So I have started a new tumblr to promote authors on the lovely website Wattpad. It is called The Authors' Endorser. I just love the word endorser ;P which if you did not know is another way to say promoter. I think it is very important to help people get recognized on Wattpad. I know how much it means to me when people read my stories and give constructive feedback, so I want to help others out in that area and spread the love. I am right now just promoting stories that I really like. Eventually I will probably go onto the promoting with the clubs of Wattpad and such. Since I'm just starting out right now though, I have to be patient and get more people looking at my promote on Tumblr before I start to promote my Tumblr on Wattpad for people to find stories and promote stories.
If you do have a story that you think should be promoted on my tumblr, there is a submit stories button that you can go ahead and submit a story through! Feel free to use it :}

http://authorsendorser.tumblr.com/

Also right now I'm only doing one promote of the day. I might do something else as well though, because otherwise I will get bored of the tumblr and that just wouldn't be fun ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment